1. ACCEPTANCE.- Making any reservation implies acceptance of these general conditions. The client will have to sign a rental contract to formalize the reservation and prior arrival will have to provide the guests' ID or Passports to identify them in the Tourist Police.
2. USER.- The person making the reservation must be of legal age and is responsible for the accuracy of the data entered.
3. PAYMENT.- Depending on the type of payment chosen by the client, the client may choose between payments by transfer, cards or cryptocurrencies. The payment method for each case is specified in the "Payment method" section.
4. RESERVATION.- Your reservation can be made by phone, email or directly online on our website. The reservation will be completed when the user received confirmation by email.
5. DATA.- All data entered by the user is recorded on a secure server and we guarantee that access to this information is exclusive by the reservation staff and will only be made for the purposes of the reservation itself and to communicate to the customer Future promotions and offers.
6. OCCUPANTS.- Regardless of the maximum number of guests that appears in the lease, during the period of stay, only the number of people that appear in the reservation will be able to stay in the house. To add any extra person to the reservation, it must be communicated to the owner, authorized and accepted.
7. CLEANING.- The house will be made available to the client in the proper conditions of hygiene, disinfection and cleaning, and the client agrees to leave the house in good condition. In case of receiving the property in inappropriate conditions, the landlord may bill the client for cleaning it for an amount of € 30 / hour.
8. EQUIPMENT.- The client agrees to leave the house with the same conditions of conservation of the furniture and equipment at the beginning of their stay.
9. MODIFICATIONS.- In case of force majeure, we reserve the right to change the home, for one of similar or superior characteristics, to the one contracted by the client. These changes will have no cost to the customer.
10.ª GUARANTEE.- Where appropriate, the customer must provide his bank card as a guarantee, as specified in the contract. This "deposit" will be blocked from the same and will not be used except in the event that damage is detected in the house, breakages or poor condition of the same after departure.
11.ª CANCELLATION.- The guest will pay 50% of the total price if he cancels 60 days before arrival and the total price of the reservation if he cancels during the 7 days before the arrival.
ELECTRONIC CONTRACTING: the contract is made exclusively by emails sent between the parties.
CONTRACT FILE: the parties agree that Icnea Tecnologia SL (Mandri 38, Barcelona) acts as a trusted third party and has the contract records in custody.
AUTHORIZATION OF PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS: the client authorizes that they can send communications of promotions by email whenever he can unsubscribe at any time.
DATA PROTECTION: all requested data is as part of the contract.The parties are legitimated reciprocally for the processing of the data by virtue of the contractual relationship that unites them. Both commit themselves to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures that guarantee the security of the data or files to which they have access due to the provision of their services and in the scope of this contract, avoiding their alteration, loss, dissemination, treatment or unauthorized access to third parties outside this contractual relationship.
The data held by the parties will be used solely and exclusively for the development of the activities of the provision of the service, and for the fulfillment of the provisions of this contract, during the term of this contract and its extensions or while there is still an obligation and legal power to maintain it.
For the correct and efficient development of our activities, the data may be transferred to ELRON VILLAS & LUXURY S.L.U. solely for and for the purposes of our activity. ELRONDAGUEL S.L., consents to such assignment. They may also be transferred to third parties in cases where there is a legal obligation to do so. Elrondaguel S.L. is not responsible for the data processing by the third party.
To exercise rights related to data processing, it is reported that the Responsible for Treatment of ELRONDAGUEL S.L. is:
ELRONDAGUEL S.L., Calle Botavara, num.7, Franzac II Residential Park, Office 1, El Galeón, C.P 38670, Adeje, Telephone: 922782789; email@example.com